Customer service is very important to all of us. As we continue to improve and expand our services, we recognize our customers' need and desire to preserve their privacy and confidentiality. Safeguarding our customers' privacy is also very important to us, and we have adopted standards that help maintain and preserve the confidentiality of customers' nonpublic personal information. The following Statement affirms our continued efforts to safeguard customer information.
Information We Collect
We gather nonpublic personal information about our customers as may be necessary to conduct business with our customers. We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, over the telephone or in face-to-face meetings, and via the Internet. Examples of information we receive from you include your name, address, telephone number, social security number, credit history, and other financial information.
- Information about your transactions with us or others. Examples of information relating to your transactions include payment histories, account balances, and account activity.
- We receive information from a consumer reporting agency. Examples of information from consumer reporting agencies include your credit score, credit reports, and other information relating to your creditworthiness.
- From employers and others to verify the information you have given to us. Examples of information provided by employers and others include verifications of employment, income, or deposits.
Information we Disclose
Your personal information will only be retained to provide you with our response to your query. It will not be made available to any third party except as necessary to be disclosed to any related entity for the purpose intended or as required to be disclosed under law.
We may disclose information about you with relevant and appropriate third parties in the following situations:
- To our service providers that perform functions on our behalf.
- To protect or enforce our rights or property, to protect your safety or the safety of others, or to investigate, prevent, or take action against fraud or other illegal activities.
- In response to legal process or as otherwise required by law.
- To conduct any other legitimate business activities not otherwise prohibited by law.
We do not sell customer information to unaffiliated parties; we release information when required to our partners as a necessary function of the lending process. Such partners include title and escrow companies, appraisal services, and to a limited extent, our business affiliates and partners.
By submitting data on our website, the visitor is providing explicit consent to transmitting data collected on the website.
We treat data as confidential within our firm and require strict adherence of all our employees to data protection and our confidentiality policies. We have employed measures to secure your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide is stored digitally on servers using bank-level or higher encrypted security measures.
We strive to use commercially reasonable means to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee its absolute security as no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage method is 100% secure.
We also may share information about you within our corporate family of office(s). We may share all of the categories of information we gather about you, including identification information (such as your name and address), credit reports (such as your credit history), application information (such as your income or credit references), your account transactions and experiences with us (such as your payment history), and information from other third parties (such as your employment history). By sharing this information, we can better understand your financial needs. We can then send you notifications of new products and special promotional offers that you may not otherwise know about. For example, if you originally obtained a mortgage loan with us, we would see that you are a homeowner and may be interested in hearing how a home equity loan may be a better option than an auto loan to finance the purchase of a new car. You may prohibit the sharing of application and third-party credit-related information within our company or any third-party company at any time. If you would like to limit disclosures of personal information about you as described in this notice, email us at email@example.com and indicate one or more of the following options to indicate your privacy choices.
- Please do not share personal information about me with non-affiliated third parties.
- Please do not share my personal information with any of your affiliates except as necessary to effect, administer, process, service or enforce a transaction I requested or authorized by myself.
- Please do not contact me with offers of products or services by mail.
- Please do not contact me with offers of products or services by telephone.
Additional Privacy Rights for California Residents
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits you to request certain information regarding our disclosure of your personal information to third parties. To make such a request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at TR Mortgage, Attn: Privacy Concern, 113 W G ST 335, San Diego, CA 920101. California Civil Code Section § 1798.100 et al. (also known as the California Consumer Privacy Act or CCPA) mandates the following disclosures to "consumers" (as that term is defined in the CCPA): our company may collect personal information about you that may include the following categories:
- Personal identification numbers (social security, driver's license, passport)
- Personal information (date of birth, marital status, number of dependents, demographics)
- Banking and investment information (bank or other financial institution names and account numbers, balances, and records)
- Loan and credit information (credit card, auto or student, or other loans account numbers, balances, and records)
- Credit reports (Including credit histories and credit scores); and
- Employment and income information (W-2s, W-9s, 1099s, paystubs).
Our company does not sell your personal information. You have a right to request that our company provide you with the categories of any specific personal information it has collected from you, the categories of sources of that information, the business purpose of collecting personal information, and the categories of third parties with whom our company shares that information, and our company must provide that to you upon verifying your identity. You have a right to request that our company delete personal information collected about you. However, to the extent that our company is required to retain that information to provide ongoing services to you or meet other legal or regulatory requirements, our company is not obligated to delete your personal information. To submit requests to our company concerning your personal information, you may contact us at email@example.com or by calling 619 507-3819.
This Site is not intended for use by children or minors. We do not knowingly solicit information from children, and we do not knowingly market to children. Please notify us immediately if you believe we may have collected personal information from a child under 13, so we can delete such information. We have no actual knowledge that we have sold any personal information about consumers under 16.
All visitors should know that our website may contain links to other sites not governed by this or any other privacy statement.
We reserve the right to amend (that is, add to, delete, or change) the terms of this Privacy Statement from time to time.